Monday, March 9, 2009

Lock Pick Skills + 10

You know how in video games and in spy movies how lock-pick skills always really seem to come in handy and seem cool? I'm teaching myself to pick locks today I've decided. Youtube probably has tons of videos posted. And to think, some ex-cons will be making a difference in my life today. It almost brings a tear to my eye.

Plus, who knows if I'll be locked in a prison with hundreds of paper clips and no guards around to watch me. I just don't know. And for my safety and the safety of my friends and family I better just be prepared.

Wish me luck.

I'm trying it on my LaSalle HS locker lock. Then I'm using it on an A & E rusty old padlock I stole today. Before you know it I'll be breaking into women's houses left and right. And I think from now on I should teach myself a bad-ass or strange-ass hobby once a week.

To keep things fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment