Wednesday, June 17, 2009

CANNON!!!!



Cannon

1. (n.) The future Philadelphia Flyers captain who blasts anyone in his way, via bruising body checks, fists of fury, or delivers blazing shots and sick nasty deke moves.

2. (v.) To violently blast someone in hockey, possibly breaking their face with sheer awesomeness.

3. (adj.) The quality of awesomeness, all-being, and unstoppable power, drive and determination that will stop at nothing to win and destroy the enemy.
Richards is Cannon, and the Philadelphia Flyers are Goon Squad Central. They will cannon fools in the face this year.

Richards is Cannon, and the Philadelphia Flyers are Goon Squad Central. They will cannon fools in the face this year.

richards canon cannon mikey cannonism
by Molten Funk Dec 14, 2007 share this
urbandictionary.com





Canadan sends it to me in an instant message and I'm laughin at it, everyone's havin a good time, and I'm thinkin: "Man, apparently I'm not the only asshole on the internet posting this kind of crazy stuff."

Wrong.

Apparently I am. And apparently I posted it in Dec 2007. Look, I have trouble remembering what Tawainese hooker I banged this morning, so you wouldn't expect me to remember something I posted over a year and a half ago but I would. Trust me, I would. My writings are just one of those things. Sort of like 'instinct'.

Go ahead, type in 'Molten Funk' into google. Boom. It's definitely me. Who else is prancing around screaming about 'Cannon' and using a tag name like Molten Funk (ahem)? Weird thing is.... I don't recognize it at all.

Was I sleepy? Possibly. Was I drunk-ish? Probably. WAS it me? Definitely.

I couldn't have been blackout drunk-- look at that spelling, those punctuation marks, that 'pizazz'. Definitely a sound mind. An attractive mind. A funny mind. A damn cool mind that I want to hang out with on the weekends.

Oh well, who knows. Maybe I sleep-define. Sort of like sleep-walk but instead I.... ahh forget it. You kids these days.

It's a mystery of God. We'll just have to let it be. And we'll just have to keep our eyes peeled for more cases of genius as exemplified by Nick Capozzi across the great expanse of the internet. For all we know there could be hundreds, if not tens of 20's of great literary masterpieces I posted somewhere that can make for the greater good of mankind.

Or eventually help get me loaded.





PS - I have no idea why this is in italics but I can't get it off. Consider this, 'fancy' blog night.




No comments:

Post a Comment